Live Commerce & Conversational Marketing
What is Live Commerce?
What is Conversational Marketing?
6 great reasons for using Live Commerce and Conversational Marketing
1. You can give your webshop a human touch and further support a personal shopping experience.
2. Video is a popular medium. Online shopping is popular. Therefore, the two combined are the perfect match. Live video streaming itself is nothing new, but when combined with shopping, you can increase your conversion rate significantly. For example, China’s Taobao has registered that for every thousand views on their live streaming service, 320 products will be added to shopping baskets. (Source).
4. It provides better scope for eliminating consumer worries. If consumers are unsure whether they have found the right product, but cannot immediately find answers, there is a significant risk they will abandon the purchase. Offering online advice brings you closer to consumers so you can give them precise answers to any questions they may have.
5. Many of the systems behind Conversational Marketing and Live Commerce allow simultaneous collection of data, which can then be processed and used for professional and individualised follow-up with customers.
6. When you serve up great customer experiences, you increase trust and loyalty to your brand.
Read more news